Monday, October 17, 2011

Shannon and Jeff September 24, 2011

I am just too excited about this wedding to wait to post it!  Shannon and Jeff are competing on Four Weddings Canada and I was determined to have them win that honeymoon!  I am an avid watcher of all things bridal (as you can tell by the Deanna and Jamie wedding!) so when Shannon told me that she was going to be filmed for Four weddings I was ecstatic! Her ceremony and reception were held at Hernder Winery which provided the perfect backdrop for her very natural floral choices.  Thanks to Kathy Demerchant Photography  for the wonderful pictures.
Shannons wedding was anything but typical.  Shannons ceremony began to the sound of bagpipes which set the perfect tone as her father walked her down the aisle to (tear) Marry Me by Train.  If anyone helped to win this honeymoon for Shannon it was her priest.  He was cracking jokes the entire time and was so personal, I just loved listening to him speak.
Then there were...the flowers!  We decorated the aisle with sheppherds hooks and hanging mason jars which became the centerpieces!  Large ceremony arrangements helped frame the couple and rose petals finished the look.

Centerpieces/aisle markers

Shannon and her girls with bouquets of dahlia, calla lilies, spray roses, garden roses, snowberry, hydrangea and regular roses

 I will leave you with this beautiful picture of the happy couple.  Thanks guys for letting Lush create your wedding blooms.  I cannot wait to watch them in action in January on Slice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment