Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Karen and Carlo June 25th, 2011

My first meeting with Karen went something like this:  I want a green and blue colour scheme, with a garden feel, oh and I like this blue flower so if that could be in there great........GO!  I love brides like this.  Open to different flowers and options, it is so much fun to have creative movement in a wedding.
The blue flower that Karen loved?  Salvia farinacea 'Victoria Blue.' (for you plant geeks like me : )  Lush grows Salvia in our cutting garden, otherwise it's pretty much unavailable as a cut flower.
Karens Bouquets were also filled with green hydrangea, pink astilbe and blue hosta from the Lush cutting garden. 
Karen and Carlo were married at the family vineyard with the reception taking place at Queenston Height Park. 
Did I mention I love Afterglow Images !  I have now done 2 weddings in a row with this lovely pair and I hope this trend will continue!
Bridal bouquet of fugi mums, garden roses, delphinium, hydrangea, hypericum, astilbe, hosta and pittisporum
Boutonnieres of salvia and dusty miller foliage, all from the Lush cutting garden!
Congrats Karen and Carlo!  Thanks for allowing Lush to be a part of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment