Saturday, June 4, 2011

Reddy Wedding May 21, 2011

This wedding was truly a different experience for me.  I am used to discussing all floral options in long meetings with brides, their mothers or even the wedding party.  I rarely meet the groom until the wedding day.  However Arun Reddy planned the entire wedding by himself, and he did an amazing job!
This intimate wedding was held at the Pillar and Post in the rose garden with the reception in the library.  I was given a traditional blue and white theme as well as the hint that the bride loved lilies.  These had to be the most fragrant bouquets I have ever made; peonies and lilies with hyacinth.
Bridal bouquet of blue hydrangea, blue delphinium, blue hyacinth, white peonies and white lilies
Bridesmaids bouquet
Centerpieces
Ceremony arrangements

No comments:

Post a Comment