Wednesday, December 14, 2011

It's begining to look festive here at Lush!


I know it's holiday time when my hands are covered in sticky sap splotches, friends are picking needles out of my hair saying "see you have been working today" and what's that in my eye?....yep sparkles.  Hazard of the job I guess and I would not change it for a thing.
We have been hosting urn workshops for gatherings big and small, working on custom orders for clients and dressing up business fascades.  Here is just a sampling:


We dressed up the fascade of Chakra Spa in Ridgeway with lime and silver urns.  These fantastic branches are corkscrew hazel.  Douglas Fir and White pine were grouped to give a more modern feel .  Lime green mesh, silver balls and silver containers brought the look together.

Copper, brown and birch...perfect combo


Have You Finished All Of Your Shopping Yet?
If not Lush can create you a stunning arrangement that anyone would love.  We can even deliver this stunning arrangement up until Christmas eve!  We accept cash, debit, Mastercard or Visa.  Here is a small sampling of some of our favorite arrangements.
Holly berries, cotton, moss and festive greens

Say Merry Christmas with some Kale!

Amaryllis...My fav!

For the nature lover



Merry Christmas to all from Lush Florals!

No comments:

Post a Comment