Saturday, December 17, 2011

Jess and Rob July 31, 2011

The first time I met Rob Tyndall he was expertly sliding down a curling sheet...I think that's what they call it....
I however was looking anything but graceful as I clumsily slid down the sheet (of ice) on my knees. 
I was a student at the Niagara Parks School of Horticulture and he was my Entomology teachers son.  You can imagine how old I felt when a few years later little Rob Tyndal met me at the bridal show with his lovely fiance Jessica Button.
Jess and Rob are huge foodies and decided to host their reception at the Benchmark Restaurant on the Niagara College campus.  The grounds of the school provided a great space for an outdoor ceremony as well.  All images taken by Joshua Kraemer .


The colour scheme for the wedding was black, white, lime green and hot pink  for the bride we used white calla lilies, green fuji mums, green hypericum berries, white hydrangea, clematis seed heads, brain celosia and diablo ninebark foliage (for the touch of black)
Crisp and clean calla lily with hypericum, foliage and a ribbon wrap


The beautiful flower girl and her celosia and hypericum fairy wand

The centerpieces were kept very minimal but striking and complimented the burst of pink in the napkins perfectly.  A black band of ribbon was added to each vase to bring the final wedding colour in.

Lush does not do cakes but I had to include these pictures as I think this is one of the most amazing cake flowers I have ever seen....so like the real fuji mums in Jess's bouquets!  It was created by the talent at Benchmark Restaurant as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment